Our Mission and PhilosophyMission Our mission is to provide a safe fun learning environment for children. Philosophy Play Learn and have Fun with Us Our philosophy allows your child to play and learn in a safe fun environment. NLDS’ philosophical foundation is that the quality of child care is important to the cognitive, language and social development of young children.To this end, NLDS utilizes the Sylvia Chard, PhD Project Approach Theory paralleled with CLASS and The Creative Curriculum.
About UsSince 1986 NLDS has provided safe and reliable childcare services for parents who are working or attending school, who need childcare services for an affordable rate. Quality care and safety are a must. Therefore, we do our best to recruit “highly qualified staff”. Our staff members have ECE units in early childhood development and preschool education, they are trained in First Aid, CPR, cleared through the State Licensing Board and the Department of Justice.
Upcoming EventsKeeping fun childhood memories alive, in an unprecedented time!
- July 13th Cold Stone Clovis & Shields Schools ♥
- July 14th Cold Stone Keats School ♥
- July 15th Cold Stone Figarden School ♥
- July 20th Gymnastic Beat Clovis/Shields Schools♥
- July 21st Gymnastic Beat Keats School♥
- July 22nd Gymnastic Beat Figarden School♥
- July 27th Wow Nickle Arcade Clovis/Shields Schools ♥
- July 28th Wow Nickle Arcade Keats School ♥
- July 29th Wow Nickle Arcade Figarden School
Collaborative Partners!New Life Discovery School doesn’t work alone! We are proud to have a partnership with the following organizations in making our program a better place for our future generation.