Our Mission and PhilosophyMission Our mission is to provide a safe fun learning environment for children. Philosophy Play Learn and have Fun with Us Our philosophy allows your child to play and learn in a safe fun environment. NLDS’ philosophical foundation is that the quality of child care is important to the cognitive, language and social development of young children.To this end, NLDS utilizes the Sylvia Chard, PhD Project Approach Theory paralleled with CLASS and The Creative Curriculum.
About UsSince 1986 NLDS has provided safe and reliable childcare services for parents who are working or attending school, who need childcare services for an affordable rate. Quality care and safety are a must. Therefore, we do our best to recruit “highly qualified staff”. Our staff members have ECE units in early childhood development and preschool education, they are trained in First Aid, CPR, cleared through the State Licensing Board and the Department of Justice.
Keeping fun childhood memories alive, in an unprecedented time!
- March 2nd Dr Seuss CelebrationYear’s Day
- March 15th Clovis Spring Pictures
- March 16th Keats Spring Pictures
- March 17th Figarden Spring Pictures
- March 17th St Patrick’s Day Party Search for Gold
- March 27th Cosmic Munchies Figarden School 4:00pm
- March 28th Cosmic Munchies Keats School 4:00pm
- March 29th Cosmic Munchies Clovis School 4:00pm
- April 1st Mix and Match Day
- April 4th John Incredible Pizza Field Trip A
- April 6th John Incredible Pizza Field Trip B
- April 15th Vintage Day at Fresno State
New Life Discovery School doesn’t work alone! We are proud to have a partnership with the following organizations in making our program a better place for our future generations.