Our Mission and Philosophy
Our goal is to provide a safe fun learning environment for children.
Play Learn and have Fun with Us
Our philosophy allows your child to play and learn in a safe fun environment. NLDS’ philosophical foundation is that the quality of child care is important to the cognitive, language and social development of young children.To this end, NLDS utilizes the Sylvia Chard, PhD Project Approach curriculum paralleled with CLASS and High Scope.
Since 1986 NLDS has provided safe and reliable childcare services for parents who are working or attending school, who need childcare services for an affordable rate. Quality care and safety are a must. Therefore, we do our best to recruit “highly qualified staff”. Our staff members have units in early childhood development and preschool education. They are trained in First Aid, CPR, cleared through the State Licensing Board and the Department of Justice.
- Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast March 8th
- St Patrick’s Day Party March 15th
- Easter Pictures Keats School March 13th 9:00am
- Easter Pictures Fig School March 14th 9:00am
- Easter Pictures Clovis School March 19th 9:00am
- Easter Pictures Shields School March 20th 9:00am