Our Mission and PhilosophyMission Our mission is to provide a safe fun learning environment for children. Philosophy Play Learn and have Fun with Us Our philosophy allows your child to play and learn in a safe fun environment. NLDS’ philosophical foundation is that the quality of child care is important to the cognitive, language and social development of young children.To this end, NLDS utilizes the Sylvia Chard, PhD Project Approach Theory paralleled with CLASS and The Creative Curriculum.
About UsSince 1986 NLDS has provided safe and reliable childcare services for parents who are working or attending school, who need childcare services for an affordable rate. Quality care and safety are a must. Therefore, we do our best to recruit “highly qualified staff”. Our staff members have ECE units in early childhood development and preschool education, they are trained in First Aid, CPR, cleared through the State Licensing Board and the Department of Justice.
Upcoming EventsKeeping fun childhood memories alive, in an unprecedented time!
- June 18th Donuts for Dad
- June 18th Sports Day Wear your favorite Jersey ♥
- June 22nd Tye Dye Day
- June 23rd Graduation@ The Keats School: Starting Time for the Shields Graduates is 5-6pm Starting Time for the Keats Graduates is 6:30pm-7:30pm
- June 24th Graduation@ The Keats School: Starting Time for the Clovis Graduates is 5-6pm Starting Time for the Figarden Graduates is 6:30pm-7:30pm
- June 25th Water Play Day and Luau Party
- June 29th Rocketeer’s Blackbeard’s Field Trip
- Educational Video links for your child to enjoy!
Collaborative Partners!New Life Discovery School doesn’t work alone! We are proud to have a partnership with the following organizations in making our program a better place for our future generation.