Our Mission and PhilosophyMission Our mission is to provide a safe fun learning environment for children. Philosophy Play Learn and have Fun with Us Our philosophy allows your child to play and learn in a safe fun environment. NLDS’ philosophical foundation is that the quality of child care is important to the cognitive, language and social development of young children.To this end, NLDS utilizes the Sylvia Chard, PhD Project Approach Theory paralleled with CLASS and The Creative Curriculum.
About UsSince 1986 NLDS has provided safe and reliable childcare services for parents who are working or attending school, who need childcare services for an affordable rate. Quality care and safety are a must. Therefore, we do our best to recruit “highly qualified staff”. Our staff members have ECE units in early childhood development and preschool education, they are trained in First Aid, CPR, cleared through the State Licensing Board and the Department of Justice.
Keeping fun childhood memories alive, in an unprecedented time!
- November 3rd Sports Day
- November 9th All American Breakfast
- November 10th Closed Veteran’s Day
- November 17th Thanksgiving Feast
- November 18th Mickey Mouse Birthday Party Event
- November 21st John’s Incredible Pizza Trip A
- November 22nd John’s Incredible Pizza Trip A
- Closed for Thanksgiving
- November 28th Christmas Pictures Shields School
- November 29th Christmas Pictures Clovis School
- November 30th Christmas Pictures Keats school
- December 1st Christmas Pictures Figarden School
- December 2nd Clovis Christmas Electrical Parade
- December 8th Jammin Jammies @the Keats School 6-10pm
- December 14th Christmas Programs 5:30pm-6:30pm Shields & Keats Schools at Robinson Elementary
- December 14th Christmas Programs 7:00pm-8:00pm Clovis & Figarden Schools at Robinson Elementary
- December 22nd &25th Closed for Christmas Celebration
- December 27th Field Trip A Movies @ Sierra Vista
- December 28th Field Trip B Movies @ Sierra Vista
New Life Discovery School doesn’t work alone! We are proud to have a partnership with the following organizations in making our program a better place for our future generations.