Play & LearningWe Emphasize
Educational DevelopmentHealthy Environment For
Our Mission and Philosophy
Our goal is to provide a safe fun learning environment for children.
Play Learn and have Fun with Us
Our philosophy allows your child to play and learn in a safe fun environment. NLDS’ philosophical foundation is that the quality of child care is important to the cognitive, language and social development of young children.To this end, NLDS utilizes the Sylvia Chard, PhD Project Approach curriculum paralleled with CLASS and High Scope.
Since 1986 NLDS has provided safe and reliable childcare services for parents who are working or attending school, who need childcare services for an affordable rate. Quality care and safety are a must. Therefore, we do our best to recruit “highly qualified staff”. Our staff members have ECE units in early childhood development and preschool education, they are trained in First Aid, CPR, cleared through the State Licensing Board and the Department of Justice.
- September 6th Graham Crackers with Grandparents Day
- September 12th Field Trip to Save Mart Clovis/Shields
- September 13th Open House Shields Location 5-6pm
- September 17th Field Trip to Save Mart Figarden/Keats
- September 18th Open House Keats Location 5-6pm
- September 24th Open House Figarden Location 5-6pm
- September 26th Open House Clovis Location 5-6pm
- September 27th Backwards Day wear your favorite outfit backwards
- October 14th Closed Columbus Day Teacher in-service
- October 18th Pumpkin Feast
- October 18th, 19th 25th and 26th ZOO BOO at Chaffee Zoo
- October 31st Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Party all school
New Life Discovery School doesn’t work alone! We are proud to have a partnership with the following organizations in making our program a better place for our future generation.